Home

Monday 26 October 2015

Enugu Prostitute Dies After Having Marathon Sex With 3 Men


Nigeria - Roseline, a commercial sex worker in Enugu state have been confirmed dead by the Enugu State Police Command after marathon sex with three customers at a brothel in Obollo-Afor, Udenu area in the state. 



Spokesman of the Enugu State command of the Nigeria Police, DSP Ebere Amaraizu, said one Ikechukwu Oga has been arrested in connection with the death.

Reports say Ikechukwu had gone in for his turn, after two other customers, adding that on the process, Roseline died.

“After concluding with the customer, she now invited me into the room for my turn, but was unable to conclude the deal as she complained of being tired which forced me to come down. At that juncture, she slept off. I was woken by sympathizers who complained that Roseline has died," Ikechukwu said afterwards.

“I did not conclude my first round of the deal before she complained that she was tired and that was in the midnight of yesterday. I had to discontinue and that was the last thing I know. I cannot say what killed her.”

The corpse has been recovered and deposited in a nearby hospital while the suspect is helping the police in their investigation.

METRO NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...