Home

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Hotel cleaner wins N1 million in Peak ‘Reach for Millions’ Promo

……Plans to open provisions retail shop

It was joy in abundance when a poor hotel cleaner, Amaka Agilibeazu won a million naira in the Peak ‘Reach for Millions’ promo.

Amaka Agilibeazu is a hotel cleaner in the city of Enugu before becoming an instant millionaire through Peak promo.
The school certificate holder and mother of one who resides in Enugu, South-East Nigeria told reporters she saw the advert of the promo on a television adverts but never expect to win as big as a
million naira.

“Actually, when I was playing in the promo by sending codes, I never thought I could win as big as a million naira and now, to God be the glory; Peak has made me an unexpected millionaire.

She also claimed she never believed it when a text message was sent to her that she had won a million naira in the promo.

“When I saw the message that I have won a million naira, I did not believe it because I was not expecting to win up to a million naira. I only tried my luck and see if I could win N50,000 or N100,000 but fortunately God has another plan for me through peak milk-I won a million naira.” She stated.

Amaka who was at the cheque presentation ceremony with her husband narrated how she felt when she was informed she had won a million naira in the peak promo.

“I can’t express how I felt when I received a text that I’ve won a million naira in the peak promo, it was like a miracle.

“I showed the text to my sister who didn’t really believe it also; but she however advised we should wait for their call. Of course they did call us and as I am talking to you N1 million is in my account right now courtesy of peak milk.

“It was as if I was dreaming, a million naira, just like that. I can never forget that moment; it was amazing and so exciting.
“When they called me eventually to confirm I have won a million naira, I jumped up and fell rolling on the ground.”

Joyous Amaka who described peak’s largesse as ‘a rare magnanimous privilege’ also hinted on her plans with the cash reward.
“It is a thing of joy when one’s life transformed unexpectedly and that was what peak has done. I strongly believe this money will transform our lives, it’s a rare magnanimous privilege and we will never forget this quickly.

“With this money from peak, I will definitely resign as a hotel cleaner and open a big provision retail shop with part of the money. Secondly, I will fix a certain amount for my child’s education and also support my husband in his business.”

The hotel cleaner who believes she now have a bright future however thanked FrieslandCampina WAMCO, makers of Peak for the laudable promo.
In her words, “I thank peak milk a lot for this wonderful promo. Aside being the best dairy product we have in  Nigeria, Peak has always been good to consumers with great rewards. Today, I am one of the lucky ones and I am very happy about it.

“With peak milk, my future is bright, our future is bright, and Nigerians should reach for peak for a bright future!” She exclaimed.

Peak ‘Reach for Millions’ promo is part of 60th anniversary celebration of the Peak brand in Nigeria. The promo is targeted towards rewarding the consumers for 60 years of loyalty and patronage and also to build brand love with consumers who have been consistently consuming and are willing to consume more peak.
The response and participation so far is indicative of the positive acceptance of the promo which has been tagged as
‘most rewarding and gratifying’ by consumer across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...