Home

Sunday 9 September 2018

My breasts give me unpleasant remarks in public places – Actress Seun Omojola

My breasts give me unpleasant remarks in public places – Actress Seun Omojola

Popular actress and filmmaker, Seun Omojola has revealed that her breast always gave her unpleasant remarks in public places. She said it is always hard for her to walk freely in the marketplace due to the size of her ‘boobs’ adding that a man once touched my breasts to be sure they were real. Speaking

Read more My breasts give me unpleasant remarks in public places – Actress Seun Omojola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...