Home

Tuesday 16 October 2018

I am Peter the rock, I will not run away! – Fayose tells EFCC


I am Peter the rock, I will not run away! – Fayose tells EFCC

Immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has promised to voluntarily turn himself in at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) by 1 pm Tuesday to respond to allegations against him. His immunity as governor expired midnight Monday as his predecessor and successor Kayode Fayemi takes the oath of office

Read more I am Peter the rock, I will not run away! – Fayose tells EFCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...