Home

Monday 25 February 2019

Buhari: I don’t want to depend on rumours – I’ll wait for INEC results

Buhari: I don’t want to depend on rumours – I’ll wait for INEC results

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he will wait for the final results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to know the outcome of Saturday’s presidential and national elections. Buhari speaking after he arrived Abuja from his home state of Katsina, said he would not rely on rumours concerning the results of the election.

Read more Buhari: I don’t want to depend on rumours – I’ll wait for INEC results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...