Home

Thursday 23 June 2016

Footballer sent off after farting too loudly



A SWEDISH footballer was sent off for “unsportsmanlike behaviour” because he farted too loudly. Adam Lindin Ljungkvist received a second bookable offence for a particularly putrid parp during the latter stages of his side Pershagen SK’s game against Jarna SK’s reserves in Sweden’s ninth tier. 


The smelly star was left in disbelief when referee Dany Kako gave him his marching orders for blowing off – and assumed the official must have thought he had broken wind into his hand and hurtled the ghastly gas in his direction. Ljungkvist told Swedish newspaper Lanstidningen Sodertalje: “I needed to fart, I had a bad stomach.

So I just farted. Then I received a yellow card and then a red. “I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever experienced on a football field. “I asked the referee: ‘What, you can’t fart on the field?’, he replied: ‘No’.

 “He may have thought that I farted in my hand and threw it towards him, but he didn’t say.” Jarna SK’s reserves striker Kristoffer Linde admitted he couldn’t believe it when he heard Ljungkvist let one go from the other side of the pitch. 

He said: “I was standing a good distance away but I heard the fart loud and clear. It was the strangest thing I’ve seen on the field, and I have been playing football since I was eight years old.” Referee Kako later confirmed that he had dismissed the stinking Swede for farting on the pitch, claiming the fetid footballer did it “on purpose”.

 He explained: “I perceive that it is a provocation against another player. He did it on purpose and it was inappropriate behaviour. 

Therefore, he received a yellow card.” Amazingly, the ref admitted it wasn’t the most absurd yellow card he has ever dished out in his career. He said: “Yes. No one must get a yellow card for farting on the field. 

Once there was a player who stood and peed next to the pitch. That was also a yellow card.” It’s not the first time a player has disgraced himself with his toilet antics on the pitch. Former England striker Gary Lineker once accidentally followed through at the 1990 World Cup when the Three Lions took on the Republic of Ireland, and also blamed a bad stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...