Home

Monday 14 August 2017

I want to go to heaven, says Obasanjo

I want to go to heaven, says Obasanjo


I want to go to heaven, says Obasanjo
Former President Olusegun Obansanjo on Saturday at Apostolic Faith Church said he wants to go heaven and longs to sing among the heavenly host.
Obasanjo made this remark during the 2017 Camp Meeting Concert by Apostolic Faith Church Choir and Orchestral at the Camp Ground Igbesa in Ogun State.

Read full details here>>> I want to go to heaven, says Obasanjo

Read full details here>>> I want to go to heaven, says Obasanjo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...