Home

Sunday 17 December 2017

‘I am not running family govt.; my son in-law worked himself to relevance’ -Okorocha

FEATURED
‘I am not running family govt.; my son in-law worked himself to relevance’ -Okorocha


  • My opponents are after me, Okorocha cries out
  • ‘Won’t Contest Elective Office In 2019’

Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has blamed his political rivals for wild accusations, even as he denied allegations he was running Imo government as a family business.

 www.newsheadline247.com
CONTINUE READING ‘I am not running family govt.; my son in-law worked himself to relevance’ -Okorocha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...