Home

Sunday 12 August 2018

I am not Buhari, I do not make promises I cannot keep – Atiku

I am not Buhari, I do not make promises I cannot keep – Atiku

Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar has said that he is not President Muhammadu Buhari and he (Atiku) does not make promises he cannot keep. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential hopeful said this in an interview with THISDAY NG while assuring Nigerians he will rule for only one term of four years if elected President in

Read more I am not Buhari, I do not make promises I cannot keep – Atiku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...