Home

Friday 28 September 2018

2019: Give me a second chance and I will do better – Buhari

2019: Give me a second chance and I will do better – Buhari

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, has urged Nigerians to give him a second chance to do better and make a difference while addressing Nigerians living in the United States of America on Friday. Buhari promised to make a remarkable difference if he is re-elected in the forthcoming general election. In the build up to the 2015

Read more 2019: Give me a second chance and I will do better – Buhari


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...