Home

Thursday 27 December 2018

Buhari will address me as ‘Sir’ till I die and I have the right to criticise him – Obasanjo

Buhari will address me as ‘Sir’ till I die and I have the right to criticise him – Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Wednesday said he will be addressed as ‘Sir’ by President Muhammadu Buhari, having served as his boss in the military. He, therefore, added that he had the right to criticise the president. Obasanjo made this pronouncement at the 2018 edition of Ibogun Day Celebration in, Ifo Ogun State. As Head

Read more Buhari will address me as ‘Sir’ till I die and I have the right to criticise him – Obasanjo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...