Home

Thursday 6 December 2018

Oyedepo – I am dangerously wealthy, I don’t share any booty from any government

Oyedepo – I am dangerously wealthy, I don’t share any booty from any government

The founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide also known as ‘Winners Chapel’, Bishop David Oyedepo has said he is “dangerously wealthy” and government booty is not part of the source of his wealth. The New Telegraph report stated that the preacher said this during the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of

Read more Oyedepo – I am dangerously wealthy, I don’t share any booty from any government

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...