Home

Sunday 10 February 2019

I used blood from my menstruation to prepare meal for my cheating boyfriend – Lady confesses

I used blood from my menstruation to prepare meal for my cheating boyfriend – Lady confesses

Several chilling confessions from men and women as to why they cheat in their marriages made the headlines in Ghana, last year. According to GhanaWeb, Out of the confessions, one woman who killed her husband seemed to have stood out. Another story that made headlines was that of the woman who confessed, she prepares fufu

Read more I used blood from my menstruation to prepare meal for my cheating boyfriend – Lady confesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...