Home

Saturday 11 May 2019

Amosun hates me, my people and Ijebu says Awujale

Amosun hates me, my people and Ijebu says Awujale

Oba Sikiru Adetona, the Awujale and Paramount Ruler of Ijebuland, has alleged that the outgoing governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun does not like the entire people of Ijebu in the state. The octogenarian monarch, however, pointed out that Amosun showed him love despite his hatred for the people of Ijebu extraction in the state. Awujale

Read more Amosun hates me, my people and Ijebu says Awujale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...