Home

Thursday 3 March 2022

My hero….Emmanuella Marshal celebrates husband at 65



Since their famous wedding ceremony in Abeokuta last year, Fuji music icon, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal and his wife, Emmanuella Ropo Marshal have been swimming in a deep ocean of love as both lovebirds radiate happiness everywhere they go.

It is not surprising when Mrs Marshal hit the social media platforms a few days ago heralding her husband’s birthday ahead of today, March 3.

Today, the beautiful wife of the fuji music icon, bombarded social media with an avalanche of heartfelt birthday messages and wishes for hubby.

In one of her messages on Facebook, AjikeOkin, as fondly called by her husband who described K1 as her “HERO” disclosed that she had never thought she could be happy this much after having a “perfect man” standing behind her.

READ MORE >>>newsheadline247.com


“All my life growing up, I had my late father as my strength not until you appeared into my world after his death. You are the one source of my happiness that I won’t let go, darling,” she wrote on her Facebook page.

Mrs Marshal’s birthday greetings to K1 reads ; “When a KING finally finds his QUEEN, it seems magical and a puzzle to the whole world. Take love, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depths of forever…and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you OLASUNKANMI my dearest.

“Never in a million years did I think I would be this happy to have the perfect man standing behind me.

“My HERO.......you have proved to me I can conquer the whole world with one hand tied behind my back, as long as the other is holding yours, you have given my life a new dimension.

“All my life growing up, I had my late father as my strength not until you appeared into my world after his death. You are the one source of my happiness that I won’t let go darling.

“For your special day, I can’t help but remember my most special day, the day I said “I do”. The day that I became the happiest woman in the world, Together we are inseparable. Together we are a team.

“Together we are just as hot as can be my love. We will grow old together gracefully and watch the sunset of our lives with our hands held, eyes locked and lips sealed. Happy 65th birthday to my companion, comforter, and friend.

“Oko mi, ADE ORI AJIKEOKIN, Omo Ojusagbola Ogoji, Okobi fosika Kosika fenu arae wure, Omoba tomi rin nile ti gbogbo ile nmi tititi

“Alayeeeee Dajjiiiii.

“Ijebu omo alare, omo awujale, omo arojo joye, omo alagemo ogun woyowoyo, Omo aladiye ogogomoga, omo adiye balokun omilili, ara orokun, ara o radiye, omo ohun seni oyoyonyo, oyoyo mayomo ohun seni olepani, omo dudu ile komobe se njosi, pupa tomo be se okuku sinle, omo moreye mamaroko, morokotan eye matilo, omo moni isunle mamalobe, obe tin benile komoile baba tobiwan lomo....”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recomemded

Billionaire, Arthur Eze Accused Of Using Policemen, EFCC Operatives To Evict Another Late Brother’s Family, Onyeka Eze

  A Nigerian billionaire, Arthur Eze, has allegedly forcefully evicted another son of his brother, Prince Onyeka Eze and his family from the...